Spark Your Imagination with Electrosex Toys
Posted on October 31 2022
The use of electricity during sexual activity for erotic stimulation and evoking pleasure is called Electrosex.
Some players may refer to this as electrostimulation or ‘E-stim’.
To achieve this, a variety of sensations—from the slightest tickle to a current that will make you jump—are built into electro-sex toys. It's totally up to you what level of ferocity you want to play at.
You can utilize the gentlest settings of e-stim sex toys for a first time encounter. As you gain more experience, you may find yourself surprised by the sweet balance of pain and pleasure.
Is It Safe?
Electro sex toys are specifically created for personal pleasure, easy enough to use for those new to electrostimulation. That said, safety is always a matter of perception. No matter how safe a toy is in and of itself, it can become harmful if used improperly, especially when electricity is involved.
For many couples, electro sex is safe, but there are some situations where you'll want to proceed cautiously:
- You should refrain from electro-sex play if you are pregnant or have any cardiac rhythms or abnormalities.
- If you have a pacemaker, insulin pump, or any other electrically powered medical implant within your body, you should also avoid electro-sex stimulation.
- Body piercings may be a conductor of electricity, resulting in severe, unwanted pain. Before playing, take off all of your jewelry, watches, cellphones, and other electrical devices from your person.
- Take caution when around water and bodies of liquid that may also conduct electricity.
How To Begin?
Electrostimulation operates by utilizing the characteristics of voltage, current, and resistance. Participants can adjust their level of pleasure or pain using a voltage intensity meter and/or control. Higher settings produce more electricity, allowing for varying suspense and surprise.
- Look for toys with graduated intensity levels so that you can regulate the feelings they generate.
- Avoid using these sex toys if you're drunk or on drugs. Such states may impair your judgment, numb your nerve endings, and raise your pain threshold, leading you and/or your partner to use more force than necessary.
- Before playing with your partner, choose a safe word. If something goes wrong or starts to feel unpleasant, the session may be stopped or promptly resumed with little harm, embarrassment, or need for an apology.
- Whenever playing with an electrostimulation toy, use lots of water-based conductive gel or lubrication. Remember that both silicone and oil-based choices behave as insulators and, as such, might end up getting heated pretty soon.
- Do not use industrial-strength zappers or tasers.
At Cheztoon we have a wide range of electro-sex toys for your needs:
Test the Tension Lover Nerve Stimulator's Power and Pleasure! This electrosex equipment is ideal for all the games you wish to play.
The powers of Tension Lovers will astound you! Utilize the electrodes supplied or one of the various toys that support e-stim to plunge into a never-ending stimulation, whose intensity and kind are entirely and uniquely up to you. The two channels allow you to use two toys simultaneously and increase your enjoyment for one or two people.
The Neon Wand is a popular item from the Kinklab's Electro-Erotic range that generates an electrical discharge over the skin's surface. The electricity causes a wide range of feelings, from a pleasant warm tingling to a more strong, concentrated sensation that some find unpleasant.
The intensity of the feeling produced by the wand may be adjusted using a multi-level intensity dial on the wand itself as well as by the electrode used.
The Neon Wand set includes four different glass attachments to play with - Electrode Comb, Mushroom Tube, 90 Probe, Tongue Tube. The color of the kit corresponds to the hue of the light shining through the glass electrodes.
The electro-stimulation pads made of zinc alloy softly pulse to increase feeling and climax. The tingling kegel weight features seven vibration modes, five electro-stim intensities, and a flexible retrieval cord. Tone, strengthen, and tighten pelvic floor muscles as you or your partner uses the convenient remote to cycle through strong sensations from up to 32.75′ (10 m).
Try E-Stim Gel Or Water-Based Lube
A translucent gel made of electrically conductive water is called conductive gel. Contrary to other gels sold to adults, this E-Stim Conductive Gel is made exclusively for electro play, you may use it with confidence, knowing that it will improve your E-Stim play.
Conductive gel is a MUST since it improves the E-stim feeling when used with insertable toys due to its lubricating and conductivity features. And also prevents you from burning or over-heating sensitive areas.
Remember that self-adhesive sticky pads do not require the application of the conductive gel. It creates a mess and doesn't function well with the existing glue.
Electrosex is now more fetishized and frivolous than ever. Regardless of one's physical shape, hunger, sexual orientation, or experience level, there is something for everyone. It's engaging, thrilling, gratifying, and kinky.
At Cheztoon your pleasure is our priority. We aim to provide the latest and best options to explore new ways of enjoying intimacy and sensation.
Check out our full collection of electrosex toys here.