Black authentic leather o-ring collar and matching leash with rose-gold chain and accents handmade by Restrained Grace. Stylish yet durable enough for the naughtiest of play.
The collar is 1/2" black leather and rose gold. Delicate while still feeling substantial. It's narrow enough to be worn day-to-day as a choker or day collar, but still has the look and feel of a traditional BDSM collar.
- This super soft black garment leather is double stitched and reinforced.
- The hardware is nickel free, plated in brilliant rose gold with a clear finish for long wear.
- Standard buckle closure
- Bondage proof
- Leather is not shower/waterproof
All Restrained Grace leather pieces are made to last with proper care. To keep your piece looking beautiful, we recommend the following:
AVOID GETTING IT WET
Water, from a shower, pool, lake, ocean, and even sweat will react with the plating. Rose gold contains copper, and this will cause it to oxidize. Even sterling silver will oxidize black.
Perfumes, body sprays, hair sprays, any kind of spray. Lotions, sunscreen, moisturizers. Anything you put on your body should be applied and dry before your jewelry or gear goes on.
KEEP IT CLEAN
Clean your jewelry/chains when you take it off. Simply wipe it down with a soft, dry cloth to remove any residue. For plated jewelry/chains, this requires extra care, as polishing cloths can remove the plating very quickly. You definitely don't want to use anything abrasive, like a toothbrush.
DON'T WEAR IT 24/7
Plating, unfortunately, has a lifespan, and the more you wear it, the faster it will fade.
STORE IT SAFELY
Keep your jewelry/chains wrapped in a soft cloth, bag, or in a drawer. You can hang it from a jewelry organizer, just do your best to keep it clean and untangled. Avoiding exposure to air will prevent silver, copper, and brass from oxidizing.
REMEMBER: IT'S STILL JEWELRY
We know this piece is special. But remember, it's still a piece of jewelry, and if you love it, and take proper care of it, it can last for a long time.
ABOUT THE MATERIALS
- Plating will wear off over time, but much faster if not cared for properly.
- Sterling silver will naturally oxidize over time, and with exposure to water, sweat, chemicals, salt, and air.
- It can be polished with any jewelry polishing cloth to restore the beautiful original shine.
- Gold plated steel is strong and durable, but the plating will still fade over time. By all accounts and tests, rose gold plating will fade faster than yellow gold plating.
- Gold Dipped Sterling is solid .925 sterling silver that has been dipped in 14K gold or rose gold in house. It will not tarnish, however the plating can fade with wear.
- Gold filled jewelry features a much thicker coating of gold than plated jewelry, which will not fade over time.