Política de privacidad
Eleven Eleven LLC is the owner of cheztoon.com. Eleven Eleven LLC (referred to later as "cheztoon.com" "we," "us" or "our") fully understands the need to protect your personal information while online and has developed this policy to safeguard your data in accordance with relevant regulations and laws.
Emails from cheztoon.com or its business partners, and the Site itself, may contain links to other Internet websites, including sites that may or may not be owned or operated by us. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including their use of any information (such as IP number, browser type or operating system) collected when email recipients or Site visitors click through links to those sites. If you visit such websites, we encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of the sites to ensure a safe browsing experience.
We may from time to time update this Policy to reflect changing technology and other factors. We will notify you of changes to the Policy by posting the updated Policy on this page. We ask that you bookmark and periodically review this page to ensure that you remain familiar with the most current version of the Policy.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: device operating system, type, version and language of web browser, IP address, time zone, date and time of visit, cookie, pixel and beacon information, referral and exit URLs, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, for effective operation of the Site, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels and the like.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and/or your third party payment services such as Paypal, Apple Pay, Amazon Payments and the like), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you when you input same into our site.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, third party payment services such as Paypal, Apple Pay, Amazon Payments and the like, and our shipping and fulfillment providers that send your order to you.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and/or your third party payment services such as Paypal, Apple Pay, Amazon Payments and the like), email address, and phone number., items existing in your cart or ordered by you.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you when you input same into our site.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Currently, we do not use third parties to provide our customer service.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18). We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store, including web hosting. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes but is not limited to: effective operation of the Site, offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, fraud detection, abandoned cart recovery, and analyzing and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below or by e-mail at email@example.com. If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please send written signed authorization to the address below.
4712 Admiralty Way #328, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
|isAnAdult||Used to facilitate age gate upon accessing the Site|
|IsRecentViews||Used to show recently viewed items in customer session|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible. For example, if you set your browser to block or alert you about cookies, some parts of the site may not then work.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
4712 Admiralty Way #328, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, United States
424-341-2232Last updated: October 18, 2020
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa