Voted by Healthline as the 'Best Overall Condom'
"HELPS PROLONG PLEASURE & PERFORMANCE"
TROJAN Extended Pleasure Condoms are made from a premium quality latex and are triple-tested electronically to help ensure reliability. These condoms reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) while you play. Trojan Extended condom are specifically designed to help in prolonging pleasure by extending man's performance. And for extra safety, there is a special reservoir end.
Box Includes: one 12 count box of TROJAN Extended Pleasure Condoms with Climax Control Lubricant.
How does it work?
TROJAN Extended Pleasure is lubricated with a climax control lubricant that contains 4% of Benzocaine, the male genital desensitizer. Benzocaine helps to prevent premature ejaculation and longer staying ability. This makes for a more passionate experience – for both partners.
- Use a new condom for every sex act. Lesions, pre-ejaculate secretions, semen, vaginal secretions and blood can all transmit infectious organisms.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth or scissors or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis. Be sure the rolled-up ring is on the outside. And leave space at tip to hold semen when you come.
- Squeeze tip gently so no air is trapped inside. Hold tip while you unroll condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn't unroll, it may be on backwards, damaged or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect. Avoid spilling semen.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in a tissue and throwing it in the trash. Wash your hands and genitals and surrounding areas with soap and water.
Natural rubber latex, propylene glycol, PEG-8, Ethyl PABA, and a mixture of glycerine, water, glycerol acrylate, acrylic acid copolymer, and propylene glycol
After use, wash off any lubricant. Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Avoid contact with eyes. If you or your partner develops a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100 degrees F.
Trojan Extended climax control condom does not cure premature ejaculation, which is a condition requiring medical supervision. If, after using this condom as directed, you don't experience relief, discontinue the use and talk to your doctor.